Monday, January 31, 2011

The Money Gap by Eben Pagan


Ask me this question two years ago and my answer would be... 

'Just enough to give me a comfortable life - free from debts and capable to provide mine and my families needs.'

Now I say - 'I want to have USD 1,000,000.00 in net worth worth'

Why?  
Because this amount of money will help me realize the more important goals I want to achieve. 

Let me go back to my answer to the question How much money do you want to have?

Just enough... I said.  When I was young, I am made to believe that we need to be satisfied with what we have - and that of course includes money.  This is my early programming which is obviously NOT RIGHT.  

What we say and what we think is exactly what we manifest. (I will share more about this topic later)


Going back, inside this E-Book you will learn...

How your early influences and "programming" are affecting your results with money RIGHT NOW?


Why it is that money confuses us on a psychological level - and how this leads to most of us winding up broke and dependent on others by retirement age


About a company that paid it's employees $622,000 a year EACH, on average


You'll learn "Dirty Secrets" about money, that no one is talking about - including a secret about millionaires that will REALLY open your eyes.

If you don't take control of the money in your life, who else will?

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.Read this report NOW to be better educated about money.

It's all free, but you must go download it now - before it's gone for good...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...