Friday, April 1, 2011

Affirmations for Success

Affirmations

... are strong statements of truth that has been achieved or needs to be achieved that we can use to control our destiny.

... are positive and powerful inner thoughts and desires manifested in statements repeated to ones self.

... are statements, (the number of words isn't as important) that empower your mind in a positive way.

You may be new to this, but practicing the use of ‘AFFIRMATION’ daily has been proven effective over centuries – many famous people have spoken about it.

"As a man thinketh, so is he." 

Proverbs 23:7. “If something happens to make you happy it registers in your mind which can spread over your body in a positive way. However it all starts in your mind.”

Our beliefs define our reality.

Let me share with you Positive Affirmations you can begin using now.

Acceptance Affirmations
• I accept change.
• I accept who I am with joy.
• I accept others for what they are.
• Acceptance breeds acceptance. I will be accepting.
• I can accept myself for who I am.

Commitment Affirmations
• Commitment is my virtue.
• My commitment to womanhood is eternal.
• I am committed to positive self talk.
• I am committed to be successful.

Strength Affirmations
• I have inner strength.
• I am strong..
• My soul is strong.
• Because I am a woman I am strong.

Precious Affirmations
• I am precious in the sight of God
• I am precious to me.
• I am precious because of my self worth.
• Being a woman makes me precious

PS1:Did you find this article useful? Please share with your friends, they may like it too.

PS2: Knowledge is Power. Subscribe to receive regular posts about our favorite topics.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...