Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Power of the Law Of Attraction

Are you confused and frustrated because nothing seems to be working out in many areas of your life?  Are you about to give up?  Please don't!

Here is a secret I discovered... Our mind dictates what will happen to us.  You attract what you focus your attention to.  That's the Law of Attraction.

Let me ask you a question.  Do you remember the time when your teacher asked you to write down how you see yourself in 10 years / 20 years after graduation?  Flash back and look at how you are now.  To those who have done it seriously back then must have acquired most if not all that is written in that piece of paper.  I know because it happened to me... I saw myself living in a building, driving a red car, travelling etc, etc.  In my sub-concious mind that is how I want to live.  I was not really conscious about it then until I have become aware of how the the brain works.

You can have better understanding of what I am saying by reading the article below.  Try it too and see for yourself.

Enjoy! - M

Understanding and Using the Law Of Attraction

Many people have asked me about the Law of Attraction. They wonder
if it really works.

They also ask me why if they are focusing on what they want, it hasn't
happened yet? Let's begin a discussion on how to use and exactly what is
the Law of Attraction.

The Law of Attraction states that what you place your attention on is what
you draw to you. This has been stated in numerous ways, and is even in
the Bible. The Law of Attraction does really work. The hitch if you want to
call it that, is that it also works for your subconscious mind. If you have
wanted something and placed your positive intention on if and no progress
has been made in 6 months, guess what? Your subconscious mind has a
different agenda than you do. This is often the case.

We create 80% of our subconscious programming by the time we are eight
years old, and another 15% by the time we are 18 years old. So for the rest
of our lives we only have 5% available to reprogram the other 95% of our subconscious mind. Therefore we have an eight year old running us a lot of
the time. If we are unaware of this fact, much of our life will be created by
this part of us.

So when it comes to the Law of Attraction, your subconscious mind uses it, and
if there is disagreement with your conscious mind, you better be aware of it.

If you have any question as to which part of you is winning, just look at
your results. They are always fair, but may not be what you consciously
want. So if you want to really get results, make sure that both your conscious
mind and your subconscious mind are focusing on what you want.

Part of the difference between the parts of your mind, is the real belief that
it is possible to accomplish your goals, and also that you are deserving. If
either of these limiting beliefs are present, you will find it difficult to achieve
what you consciously want.

Even if you do accomplish your goal, you may sabotage it if your subconscious
mind is not agreeing with you. So take a real honest look and see what both
of you are attracting. If it is not what you consciously want, do the work that
will shift your subconscious mind and you will create what you really want.

Written By

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...