Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Super-immunity, anti-aging

I got this by email, thought it would be nice to share.... read on.  Honestly it got me thinking.
 
-------Original Message-------
From: Numerologist.com
Hi Marianne,


 ...something of a gift free access to a video series on Super-Immunity and Anti-Aging.


The first excerpt reveals one of the most powerful triggers for
weight-regulation, immunity, body fat reduction, and anti-aging.
You don't want to miss a second of the research that David Wolfe
has conducting over the past 6-months.


What struck me most about these videos, however, is the material on
"grounding" ... the fact that our bodies are just as electrically
based,  as they are chemically based... and some VERY simple steps we
can take to improve our overall health and well-being.
(Hint: believe it or not, wearing shoes can be bad for your
health... and don't think for a second that this is "weirdo" stuff,
everything is proven under a microscope, as you'll see...)
I'll openly admit... this has little, if anything, to do with
numerology ... but it's one of the most important personal
discoveries I have made all year, and I just felt compelled
to share it with you.


I promise you... watch these videos, and if you're like me you'll be
VERY glad you did...


View these videos now, which may one day save your life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...