Sunday, December 19, 2010

What Kind Of Prosperity Do You Want?

It's almost the new year.  In a few days we say good bye to 2010 and welcome 2011 with hope for a good year ahead.  We would hear people left and right wishing each other a prosperous new year.  What is prosperity?  How do you want to be prosperous?
My same question.  Lucky me for beautiful messages that give answers and open the mind to realize things we already know. 
I am sharing very valuable information I received from Bro. Bo.  I was blessed, I am sure you will too!
-------Original Message-------


What Kind Of Prosperity
Do You Want?
       Here's my big message for you today: Give Big, Gain Big.
       Last week, I talked about pain as an essential ingredient to success. Today, I'd like to talk about the second gift of giving: Prosperity.
People ask me, "Bo, are you a prosperity preacher?"
I'm not sure if you're familiar with the prosperity gospel.  Even if you're not, it would be good to know what it is—so when people ask you if you believe in it, you'll know how to answer.
You see, I believe that in relation to money, there are three types of gospels being preached today. 
There's only one Gospel, of course. It's the Gospel of Jesus. But because we're human beings, the gospel is preached in various ways with various interpretations.
Here are the three types of gospels:
1. prosperity gospel
2. poverty gospel
3. practical gospel
Let me spill the beans here: I preach the practical gospel.
By the way, please don't try to google "practical gospel". You won't find anything about it out there. Because I coined the phrase myself. It's my approach to life.
There are three big differences between each of these gospels, and I'll explain them to you now.
     
(To continue reading Bo's inspiring article, click here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...